Tuesday, May 18, 2010

punched hearts


       I have always liked  hand made paper. Its flexible and so very apt for making flowers. Recently I found some hand made paper  .I punched out a whole lot of heart shapes out of it meaning to use it on one of my cards . I have used those hearts to make these flowers and butterflies. 
     I have added the quilled elements mostly to fill the gaps. I have touched them up with acrylic bronze colour to match the flowers.
     Tomorrow is the last day of my summer classes and I hope to teach my students some basics of quilling. I use lot of colour paper for quilling and therefore I want to show my students too how to make their own strips and make their own quilling tool so that they can start off at once.

1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the ideas of flowers and butterflies with heart shapes. Hearts are one of my favorite shapes and I sure will try this out.
Thanks
Dr Sonia S V
http://www.entbangalore.com