Tuesday, October 12, 2010

inspired by Navarathri



        For this Navarathri Golu I made  two golden lotuses , I made a miniature Madurai temple pond which has a golden lotus at the center. This card is inspired by that lotus and the golden stars are all punched from the paper I have used to make the lotus. I have also used the ribbon we used in our golu. 





     The pattern in the card made with combing technique is inspired by the lotus.I have made a pair of ear rings which goes with the card which will make a nice gift as well.This time it is inspire and create at craftyJC . Right now I can't think of anything but Navarathri and my card is inspired by all the glitters of Navarathri festival.


      Thanks for stopping by, happy Navarathri.


     

12 comments:

Mallika said...

Bful card
loved de detailing
hugs
mallika
http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Wow awesome lotus flower!!!The quilling is fantastic..the earrings will make for a great gift!

Anonymous said...

wow such a beautiful card !!! and i love the ay u photographed
simply marvelos!

Philippa said...

I love the earrings Suganthi!

Leanne said...

Pretty earings Suganthi. You're a great inspiration. I'm getting hooked to quilling too. Hope to post a quilled project next.

Anonymous said...

amazing, congratulations.

Allycat said...

Stunning card, the earrings are stunning. I love the shimmery paper you have used.xx

Jaya Christina said...

wow.. what a stunner. Love the earings. Great idea!

Thanks for playing along with CraftyJC Challenge

viji said...

very pretty dear.
You are doing an wounderful works with quilling.
viji

Ann Martin said...

Beautiful photographs. I love the metallic papers you used for the pretty lotus and card embellishments.

Bronwyn said...

Lovely use of the combing technique

Spardha said...

wow!!.. its soo beautiful! :D